Monday 28 January 2013

Wonder Woman; You Better Get Yo Superman!


Hey guys, hope you're all well :) -I'm just saying that to be nice, I don't really care. 

Now, before I unleash the fury, I just wanna thank you all for showing my blog so much love these past few days. You guys are all right *offers an awkward hug...then changes mind*

Okay, enough of the soppy sh*t, there's things we need to discuss b*tches! Tonight's topic is; WONDER WOMEN and how ya'll need to stop fuckin with these Judas penis boys, and go get you a SUPERMAN! It's 2013 b*tch, you betta get yo life!

Leggo!

A Wonder Woman is a woman who can be a successful wife(y) in all aspects, from taking care of home, her man and herself, and have a professional career at the same time....yes I'm talking about Beyonce :(. A Superman reflects that of a Wonder Woman...but without the boobs (this is not concurrent in all cases *giggles* moobs ^_^) and Dvajango (the D is silent).

Ladies, play Wonder Woman to Superman ONLY, not the Joker (...are you liking how I'm proper forcing my superhero theme here guys lol) because some of these menziz good intentions do not extend past  the bottom of your cookie jar (if you're lucky). 

You can be an amazing woman, but ladies, some men are so caught up in their own egos and bullshit that they won't regard you correctly no matter how hard you try, and sadly they can end up making you feel drained because all they are willing to do is take from you, and give little or nothing in return. That can leave you feeling powerless. Even though these men know you don't deserve to be treated like garlic bread, you just have to accept that:
(namely YOUR world) and move the f*ck on. Understand that people can only get away with what you allow them to. 

There a tons of Wonder Women out there subjecting themselves to bullshit from men they KNOW aint sh*t (but a hoe and a trick) and tryna make shit work because these men possess charm, wit and every heterosexual woman's Kryptonite...ladies you know what I'm on about:

Hooker, STOP! You deserve a man that does right by you, especially if you're the type of female who will do right by her man. Good d*ck is good (-_- sometimes too good), but you know it's not enough. You have to be patient. Ween yourself off the bomb dickitty -

-and find someone who is on your level (I'm gonna assume that you're not basic so I don't have to explain that) and before you give them the world, make sure they deserve it. 

A useful way to do this is by communication; tell your (potential) partner what you expect from them - closed mouth don't get fed -they are not Professor X, they cannot read your mind (I'm actually just making myself sound like a nerd with all these comic book references*shrug* PLISS, ADONCARE!). If once you have stated your expectations they make little to no effort to follow through, it's time to bring out the most powerful weapon a wonder woman has:
Either that, or opt for the 'Mirror effect' if you're still tryna fucks with the bam bam; treat them the way they treat you. Do not by any means (after you've made some sort of initial effort) go out of your way for them again until they fix the f*ck up. It really is better that you just leave, but I'm tryna be realistic here hence why I threw in the other option. Some of ya'll bitches cling to good d*ck like it's a winning lottery ticket!

When it comes to the way people conduct themselves in relationships, everyone tackles it in their own way (I'm just tryna offer up what I hope is helpful advice in case you need to hear it 'cause everything I speak on I've been through to some degree, and I know some of you are younger than me so if me having a lil uncouth rant can assist you in life...I'm starting to sound like I care too much, lemme finish what I was saying). Some people are all in from the word go, whilst others like to test the waters first. 

Me, I'm one of them test the water b*tches! I like to dip my toe in to see if I am happy with the temperature first before I make my next move. I've lived enough life and dealt with enough garden salad man  by now to know better! I don't have a legitimate amount of sanity left to be leaping in all at once to discover once I'm submerged, that the water is too damn cold and now my nipples have pneumonia, giving me hypertension in my chest cavity; so now I must climb back out! Have you tried climbing out of a pool? You can't do that sh*t gracefully! You have to hoist yourself out (and I aint exactly a skinny heffa, so it requires more effort!), then you do that awkward roll away from the edge like a retarded seal to make sure you don't slip and fall back in (the D will catch you if you don't run). That's what getting out of a Superman-less relationship is like -awkward and unnecessary, 'cause yo ass didn't need to be there in the first place!

Below is another awesome SDTV video I done with the hilarious @VexInTheCityUK called 'What Makes A Hubby'. I feel we cover the qualities to look for in a Superman (plus it's JOKE!) so I recommend you give it a watch ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRXV9c0G9L0



As usual, lemme know what you thinkshare it and all that good stuff. Any other topics you'd like me to speak on, or even if you just want some bullsh*t free advice, hit me up on my Formspring formspring.me/ScottyUnfamous. Follow me on Twitter @ScottyUnfamous, and if you wanna check out my stuff from SDTV to the Unfamous books (including the super sexy spin-off '50 Shades of Unfamous') and series, all my links are in the sidebar.

S x

1 comment:

  1. I will refer to these ethical professional software programmers, if you need a Legitimate and Reliable Hacking Service? They are a formidable group which consists of Qualified and Certified Hackers. They offer the best of Hacking services without a bridge of security code, they are dedicated Hackers with Excellent Track Records. You can reach them on their private email 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, also through WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, their customer service and efficiency is top notch.

    ReplyDelete