Thursday 24 January 2013

How Long Should I Wait To Sleep With Him?

Hey guyssssss ^_^

It's me, your lovely Scottykins finally back to blogging because I have missed ranting in my candid fashion about stuff, and so many things have p*ssed me off since my last video (woosahhh)! These days I can't find the time to sit down for hours editing SDTV vids as the Unfamous series project is still ongoing:


but I thought 'F*CK IT! There's some sh*t I need to say dammit!' and I know you guys seem to love my rage, so until I'm ready to kick off the next season of Swear Down, I shall be appeasing you all here.

NOW!
The first topic I'd like to rant about is how long women are supposed to wait before they get the boom-bam-CONNECT from a new suitor.

Over my almost 25 years (31st of Jan is my birthday just in case you wanted to buy me a stripper or something *shrug*) I've heard a bunch of different rules as to how long a lady is meant to wait in order for a man to take her seriously, most commonly the 90 day rule, wait till the third date, and the 6 months waiting period. In my opinion, these rules are a bunch of poop....and who has time to be waiting for 6 MONTHS! That's half a year wasted on no dick. Aint nobody got time fo dat! 

...that was a joke by the way. If waiting 6 months is ur thing then do you init. It aint my fantalooga so idgaf!

*Pause* 
Before all you uppity b*tches start shaking your heads, allow me to explain why I feel this way. If you still disagree with me afterwards then *shrug* meh!
*Resume*

Let me kick it to you like this; jumping into bed with the new specimen on the first date is not the best way to go (obviously), but guess what bitches, sometimes shit happens *Kanye shrug*! I feel that it's how you conduct yourself from that point onwards that counts. A man is more likely to respect you, if you respect yourself -please note that I said more likely, not DEFINITELY. 

I know people who have gone in for the kill at a very early stage with someone, and I know people that have waited. Both of these scenarios have turned into successful relationships because of the people involved and their chemistry; not because of these froo-froo sugarplum b*tch rules. A man deciding to be with you or not depends on his mindset. If his only intention is to polish your good china, then you can make him wait for a millennium and the dude would still ghost (poof, Casper!), because he wasn't trying to get with you on some real shit in the first place. Other men may appreciate you making them wait because society has taught them that that is how a lady should conduct herself, and obviously they want a 'lady', so if you want them you must adhere to that. Some men are more open-minded and won't turn you away for living in the moment, so long as you and them still have a good vibe afterwards. What I'm trying to say in this paragraph ladies is -know your mark and know your worth. As long as you are aware of the type of person you are dealing with and you carry yourself right then you should be okay.

*Side note: This is just my opinion and results may vary, so if your sh*t f*cks up, you cannot hold me responsible 'cause I never told you to trouble that worthless man #JustSaying*

While we are on the subject of 'knowing your mark', bitches, if you know a man aint shit, DO NOT PURSUE HIM! Sometimes we women have a habit of saddling up to -what my father aptly named -our 'favourite bastard', hoping that if we follow certain rules and make enough of an effort that maybe they'll see the light and change just for us. Hooker, NO! If it walks like a dog, barks like a dog, and humps any 'leg' it can access when it's feeling a bit frisky like a dog, then guess what -it's a dog! You are not Batbitch and he is not Gotham City; it is not your job to try and save these lost souls, that's what Jesus and his dad is for! There are good men out there, you just have to be patient and filter through the junk to find them. If they look like rubbish, put them where they belong -in the bin. If they look like they have value, that's when you pick them up and take 'em home.

The right time to sleep with someone is when it feels completely right to YOU. Notice I said com-plete-ly. Sometimes we let our fantash use it's vaginal trickery to gas us into believing that it's the right time, and we ignore that niggling feeling in the back of our mind sipping it's cup of Earl Grey and looking down it's nose at us through it's half moon specs saying, 'B*tch, don't act like you aint hear me! I know you feel this doubt. You keep opening them legs you gon' feel this regret too! Oh you laying down now huh? Hoe you gon' learn today...all right, all right all rigghhhhttttt!" and we do it anyway, then we have cheek and audacity to act hurt and surprised when the shit don't work out #WomanLogic.

Any time you embark on something intimate with another individual, you are taking a risk. The trick is to try and feel out of it's a risk worth taking, and by now I imagine most of you will know that it's not an easy task. It would be nice if assholes didn't exist but this is not a fairytale, this is real life! Not every frog you kiss will turn into a prince :( a lot of them turn into common peasants instead. The best thing you can do is take it as a lesson learned, hold your head up, take yourself shopping, keep it moving and don't lose faith...or you can be a hoe and not feel anything for none of these men, but I don't recommend it. Aids and social judgement is real! The right person is out there, don't let the bastards have you thinking otherwise. Just wait for the right time with the right one ^_^.

So that's the end of my first lil rant. It's been a while since I've blogged so this one may be a lil rusty (I've gotten too used to shouting awkwardly at the camera lol). Lemme know what you think of this post, and follow me on Twitter @ScottyUnfamous.

Any topics you want me to speak about, or even if you just want some advice, hit up my Formspring (old skool, dun know! F*ck a ask.fm! ...Secretly, I have one I just don't remember the password :/).

The links for all my dope shit *throws up awkward gang sign* and social networks is in the sidebar, so check it out ;)

S x

P.S. Read The Unfamous Books

Book 1: http://bit.ly/Ub3Tvs
Book 2: http://bit.ly/VfUfIR

1 comment:

  1. I got this guy's referral from this forum, he is the exact description of what I read about him. The Spy-lord helped me monitor my husband's phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over a year easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his Whatsapp, Facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his when he saw the evidence because he had no idea that he was hacked. he can also improve debt on credit cards and change school grade. you can also reach him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime and many more.. I strongly recommend you to reach out to him at ( hackingloop6@gmail . com ) text or call him on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785

    ReplyDelete